Ethanol Program
Fuel Alcohol is commonly referred to as ethanol. In the State of Oklahoma the Fuel Alcohol Act is administered by the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry. Alcohol Fuel Producer Permits are required for any level of production. Periodic inspections are made to insure the ethanol is rendered unfit for human consumption and production records are maintained. The Department of Agriculture has adopted Regulations for the production of Fuel Alcohol (Ethanol).